- 40 percent of all students experience performance anxiety throughout their studies. Does this include you? Or maybe you just want to become even better at mastering exams and improve your results?
- With the right tools and VR-training, you can strengthen your self-confidence, communicate better and present yourself with force and confidence.
- StudentMind is an app, that helps you improve academic communication through 3 tools: E-Learning, Notetaking and VR- training.
3 tools to ensure a confident presentation
- Exercises to strengthen your mindset.
- Tips and advice on how to strengthen your confidence and become more composed and well spoken.
- Train on your smartphone when you want, wherever you want!
- An efficient tool to construct your knowledge and your message.
- An overview of the things you wish to cover in the presentation.
- Upload notes/slides to the virtual exam- or classroom.
- VR-training on your smartphone with or without VR-glasses.
- The possibility of listening to – and sending your recording, so you can get feedback from others
- See a clear impact after only 3 training sessions.
Choose courses that are
tailored to your needs
If you are interested in working more intensively with exams and performance anxiety or other student related challenges, we also offer:
- Individual workshops on dealing with exam- and performance anxiety.
- Virtual exams with tailored questions and interactions.
If you have specific visions for the product or wish to further discuss options, then contact us to learn more.
Here is what our test-panel has to say:
Here’s a little update, because I’m so happy. Today, I presented what we discussed, and wow it went amazing. The professor and the other listeners complimented my presentation and gave me some feedback. I used StudentMind a lot throughout the process and especially many hours yesterday. I stopped it a lot of times, but suddenly I was able to focus on the task at hand. It’s a great app, and it’s super helpful.
High school student – senior
The app is great.
It helped me rid myself of nervousness and become a calm and secure student.
The different exercises within the app gave me many aspects to work on, which increased my confidence and my ability to remain calm regarding important matters; in my case the exam.
I definitely recommend the app.
Middle school student, 9th grade
”I’m extremely grateful that you created this app. I have used at least one of the exercises every day for a while now. I can happily say that today I got an A+ in my very first oral presentation in History class! They complimented me on my self-confidence and attitude, and all I could think was: thank you, StudentMind! I’m exhilarated and certain that you will provide help to many other young, nervous people like me.”
Do you want your message to be strongly conveyed when presenting?
Sign up here, so we can provide you with invaluable knowledge! You will get:
- Knowledge, tools, tips and checklists to achieve a better presentation.
- Invaluable advice from experts on presentational skills.
- Experiences from other users who have had great success with the product.