- ”Congratulations! You’ve been invited to a job interview with only 3 candidates left!” When you’re in the run-up for your dream job, you may feel immense pressure before and during the interview.
- 25% of the Danish population experiences performance-anxiety at job interviews.If you don’t feel comfortable and confident in your presentation, it can negatively affect your message and hide the true person behind the words.
- JobMind is an app that helps boost your confidence at a job interview with three tools: E-learning, note-writing tools and VR-training.
Achieve impact through these 3 tools
- Exercises to strengthen your mindset.
- Tips and advice on how to strengthen your confidence and become more composed and well spoken.
- Train on your smartphone when you want, wherever you want!
- An efficient tool to construct your knowledge and your message.
- An overview of the things you wish to cover at the interview.
- Upload notes/slides to the virtual job-scenario.
- VR-training on your smartphone with or without VR-glasses.
- New questions every time you practice.
- See a clear impact after only 3 training sessions.
Why choose JobMind?
Do you want your message to be strongly conveyed when presenting?
Sign up here, so we can provide you with invaluable knowledge! You will get:
- Knowledge, tools, tips and checklists to achieve a better presentation.
- Invaluable advice from experts on presentational skills.
- Experiences from other users who have had great success with the product.